This legal notice and information (hereinafter, the Legal Notice) regulates the use of the Internet portal service “www.ilboc” (hereinafter, the Portal). We recommend that you read these Conditions carefully before starting this use.
To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and electronic commerce, the general information data of this website is indicated below:
- Owner: Iberian Lube Base Oils Company SA (hereinafter ILBOC)
- Address: C/Retama, nº 7, 14th floor, 28045, Madrid
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registry Data: Commercial Registry of Madrid, Sheet No. M-538.128, Folio 29, Volume 29902, Book 0, Section 8.
- CIF: A-86442704
Access to and/or use of the Portal attributes to the person who does so the status of user, accepting, from that moment on, fully and without any reservations, these General Conditions, as well as the Specific Conditions that, where appropriate, complement or modify or replace the General Conditions in relation to certain services and contents of the Portal. Therefore, prior to using the services offered by the Portal, the user must also carefully read the corresponding Specific Conditions that may exist.
Likewise, the use of the Portal is also subject to all notices, regulations of use and instructions, brought to the user's attention by ILBOC to the extent that they replace, complete and/or modify this Legal Notice.
ILBOC may modify these General Conditions or the Specific Conditions that apply to a service or content, which will be published on the Portal with the corresponding notice. The modifications will not be applied retroactively and will come into force from the date of their publication. If you do not accept the modified terms of a service, you must stop using that Service. We recommend that you periodically consult the Conditions of use of the Portal.
II.- Use of the website, its services and contents
The provision of the Services by ILBOC is free of charge for users.
In general, the provision of services does not require prior subscription or registration of users. However, ILBOC may condition the use of some of the services to the prior completion of the corresponding user registration or the completion of forms. In any case, registration will be carried out in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Specific Conditions that regulate it, and the user must provide truthful information and keep the information provided updated at all times. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to ILBOC or third parties due to the information provided.
The user agrees to use the website and its services and contents without contravening the provisions of our Legal Notice policy and those Conditions that complement, modify or replace it, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order. . Likewise, the use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes against ILBOC or any third party, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website, is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and/or image files, photographs, designs, etc.), it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, copy, distribution, dissemination, public communication, transformation or modification, unless it has the authorization of its legitimate owners or is legally permitted.
- Any violation of the rights of ILBOC or its legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for all types of commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Portal by any means other than those made available to users, as well as those usually used on the network, provided that they do not cause any damage to the ILBOC Portal and/or the Services. or Contents.
III.- Responsibility of the user for damages and losses
The use of the Portal will be carried out under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, with ILBOC being expressly exonerated from any damages and/or losses caused to the user or third parties due to said use contrary to what is established in this Legal Notice and the Particular Conditions that may be applicable in each case. This responsibility will extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of passwords or similar items assigned to access the Portal, if applicable, or to any of its services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, ILBOC reserves the right to deny, at any time and without prior notice, access to the Portal to those users who fail to comply with these general conditions, or the particular conditions that may apply to them in each case.
IV.- Unilateral modification
ILBOC may modify unilaterally and without prior notice, whenever it deems appropriate, the structure and design of the Portal, as well as modify or eliminate the services, contents and conditions of access and/or use of the Portal.
Persons or entities that intend to create or create a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the ILBOC portal must submit to the following conditions:
- Reproduction, in whole or in part, of any of the services or contents of the ILBOC Portal is not permitted.
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames will be established with the pages of the ILBOC Portal without the prior express authorization of ILBOC.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included about the pages of the ILBOC Portal, its employees, or about the services or contents of the Portal.
- Except for those signs that are part of the "hyperlink", the web page on which it is established will not contain any brand, trade name, establishment sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ILBOC, unless expressly authorized by the latter.
- The establishment of the “hyperlink” will not imply the existence of relations between ILBOC and the owner of the website or the portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by ILBOC of the services and content offered on said portal.
- ILBOC will not be responsible for the content or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the “hyperlink” is made or for the information and statements included therein.
- The web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.
- Any “hyperlink” to the ILBOC Portal will be made to its main page or main pages of the sections it contains.
- The ILBOC Portal may make available to users connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. The exclusive function of these links is to facilitate users' search for information, content and services on the Internet, and in no case can they be considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. ILBOC does not market, direct, previously control, or endorse the content, services, information and statements available on said websites.
- ILBOC does not assume any type of responsibility, not even indirectly or subsidiary, for damages of any kind that may arise from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions. , manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by ILBOC and that are accessible through the ILBOC Portal.
In compliance with data protection regulations, we inform you of the following points:
Iberian Lube Base Oils Company SA (ILBOC)
C/Retama, nº 7, 14th floor, 28045, Madrid
Purpose and legitimacy of the treatment
At ILBOC we process personal data in order to respond to queries, provide the requested information and, where appropriate, provide the corresponding service. The processing of this data is legitimized by the consent of the website user. You can revoke your consent without affecting the legality of the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
However, each form where personal data is collected will be informed of the processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
ILBOC does not transfer personal information unless there is a legal obligation or the user consents.
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing. Once the treatment is completed, they will remain blocked for the period during which some type of legal responsibility may arise.
Rights of web users
The web user may exercise the rights that apply in each case regarding the processing of data according to the regulations (access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation and/or portability) by writing to the postal address of ILBOC or by email to the following address email@example.com providing a copy of your DNI or equivalent identification document.
You may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) to file a claim when you do not consider your request has been duly attended to.
VII.- Exclusion of guarantees and liability
ILBOC does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the Portal and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the Portal and/or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of the users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the content and/or services provided through the Portal that may cause alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored by the user.
- The reception, obtaining, storage, dissemination or transmission, by users, of the contents and the infringement of the rights of intellectual and industrial property, brands, honor, personal and family privacy, data protection, image, property or any rights of third parties as a result.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, good faith, generally accepted uses or public order, of the Portal, its services or contents, by users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness, updating and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Portal and/or the contents.
- Non-compliance by third parties with their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the Portal.
- The opinions expressed by users in the forums, chats and opinion messages that may be enabled in the different areas of the Portal.
- The knowledge that unauthorized third parties may have of the type, conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that users make of the portal and the services and/or contents.
The duration of the provision of the web service and the services is indefinite.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, ILBOC reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the provision of the Portal service or any of the services and/or content that comprise it, under the same terms as set out in the third condition.
IX.- Intellectual Property
All brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Portal are the property of ILBOC or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and/or the Services attributes to the user any right over the aforementioned brands. , trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of ILBOC or third parties, without being understood to have been transferred to the user, by virtue of the provisions of this Legal Notice, any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services.
For the purposes of preserving possible industrial and intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that a violation of their legitimate rights has occurred due to the introduction of certain content on the Portal, they must notify said circumstance. to ILBOC indicating:
Personal data of the interested party holder of the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party, you must indicate the representation with which you are acting.
Indication of the contents protected by industrial or intellectual property rights and their location on the Portal.
Accreditation of the aforementioned industrial or intellectual property rights.
Express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The brands included in the Portal are subject to the applicable legislation on industrial property, and their reproduction or use is prohibited without the authorization of their owner.
Any citation or reference to industrial property rights of third parties, included in the Portal, implies recognition by ILBOC in favor of its owners of the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, not implying their inclusion or reference in the Portal. the existence of any right or responsibility on the part of ILBOC over them, having duly authorized their inclusion and citation, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, and said inclusion should not be considered as a sponsorship or recommendation by ILBOC to the referred brands.
The Intellectual property rights of the website www.ilboc.com as well as any of the elements that may be considered a work under the Intellectual Property regulations belong solely and exclusively to ILBOC, being the owner of all intellectual property rights.
As the sole owner of the intellectual property rights of the Portal, ILBOC is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights derived from the ownership of the website www.ilboc.com and, consequently, to grant any authorization for the exercise of any activity derived from exploitation rights, and in particular, the right of reproduction, the right of public communication, the right of distribution, the right of making available to the public or the right of transformation, in whatever format used.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the content provided by third parties is their exclusive responsibility.
ILBOC wants all people, regardless of their disability, condition or technological equipment to be able to access the portal. To achieve this, it has taken various measures:
- Site programming following the recommendation on Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2, of the W3C.
- Logical order of presentation of the elements on the screen.
- Alternative text in the pictures.
XI.- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions will be governed by Spanish legislation.
ILBOC and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile for any issues that may arise or actions that may be exercised derived from the provision of the Portal service and its services. and contents and on the interpretation, application, compliance or non-compliance with what is established here. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, ILBOC and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply to them, submit to the Jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Cartagena.